WELCOME TO THE DISABLED CHAMPIONS OF AMERICA-MIDDLE GEORGIA

Custom Search

This blog welcomes all comments, advice, stories, and pictures. I never in a million years, though I'd ever be disabled. It took a while to come to terms with this whole ordeal. I am still adjusting. It hasn't been an easy road to traverse.

With this organization, I look forward to communicating and help other individuals and their families, that have gone, or are going through just about the same situation my family and I have gone through. I have learned to do so many things that I thought I'd never be able to do. One is to start a wheelchair basketball team here in the Warner Robins area. An that's just the beginning.

Through donations, time and effort, I'd like to help any and all that need or want to be helped and appreciated. It's just a huddle, not the end of the world. True me, I thought it was, until my eyes were open by some wonderful and passionate military and civilian men and women, disabled and able body alike.

So please join me and my family as we do out part to help our Community, Middle Georgia, and the surrounding areas.

Thank you

Timothy A Anderson, Director
Disabled Champions of America- Middle Georgia

Friday, September 18, 2009

Disabled Champions of America: Erectile Dysfunction

Disabled Champions of America: Erectile Dysfunction

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Warner Robins, GA, United States
Born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland, I graduated from Northwestern High School (per say, I had to go to summer school) Join the Maryland National Guard after high school in 1983. In '88, i switched to regular Army. All totaled, I have about 12-15 years, Army, National Guard, Air Guard, and Air Force. On 21 Jan 2005, a car hit me while riding my motorcycle home from work hit me. From 2005-2008, the doctors did what they could to save my leg. However, on 07 Oct 2008 my right leg was amputated, due to complications. My ultimate goal is to be physically fit and more active in sports. Maybe I will be able to attend and compete in the Paralympics one day. 17 years of military service, to include the U.S Army. I served in the Air Force for four of those 17 years. My hobbies are old cars, and dogs. My special interests are breeding Dogue de Bordeaux (French Mastiff), writing and producing music, and old cars. I will be getting my first puppy in mid December. I would also like to become a part of the Paralympics Weight lifting Team or Wheelchair Basketball Team.